The long-awaited PES 2012 was released in Windows Phone marketplace in the day today, after his predecessor was removed from the marketplace without any prior notice by Microsoft.
As every week, Microsoft released a new game marketplace on Xbox Live. Today is the turn of Pro Evolution Soccer 2012, the famous football game from Konami.
"The unrivalled and award-winning football simulation is entering a new season on Windows Phone 7!
Immerse yourself in unprecedented football atmosphere and the true PES experience with PES 2012.
- Unrivalled realism: Experience incredible gameplay and focus on tactics, goals and winning trophies while competing against the most advanced team and player AI on the market. Striking animations such as referee cut-scenes or goal celebrations and technical moves (diving header, bicycle kick, and more) will make you feel the beauty of the game.
- Exclusive UEFA Club Competitions: PES 2012 includes many of the best European club teams in the officially licensed UEFA Champions League™ and UEFA Europa League™ modes.
- Online connectivity: Prove your skills and unlock the various Xbox LIVE achievements, compare yourself to your friends, make it to the top of the leaderboards and become the world’s greatest PES player.
- Outstanding Accessibility for Beginners and Experts: The uniquely designed true flow™ control system provides instant access for players of all levels by utilising the accelerometer and AI-supported touch controls. More advanced players are presented with unlimited freedom of play by being able to master classic console-style controls with virtual pad and buttons.
- Stunning graphics: Detailed stadiums, pitches and weather effects provide the perfect visual environment for exciting matches
PES 2012 – the unrivalled football experience on Windows Phone 7!
PES 2012 is downloadable from the WP Marketplace at a price of $4.99. As any Xbox Live game, this one has a free trial and purchase the game you can unlock the goals is to get Xbox Live Game Score fees.